The Photographer’s Playbook
Answers For Every Business Conversation
Know what to reply to every difficult question and email.
The photographer’s Playbook is full of short, focused answer templates. Get hands-on copy paste words to turn difficult situations into opportunities.
“You’ll be like a well oiled business machine after getting this, and will walk into any conversation feeling like Micheal Jordan.”
What You’ll Learn
- How to handle people that ask you to work for free (and turn it into paid assignments).
- How to handle scope creep.
- How to get clients to hire you again.
- How to get your money after a shoot.
And much more. Take a look at what’s inside the Photographer’s Playbook below.
Once you buy the course, you get access to all the plays forever, as well as free updates and free new plays as they’re added.
The list below indicates the structure of the finished course.
1. Prospective Clients
- When Someone Wants To Work With You
- When You’re Fully Booked But Want To Work With Them Later
- – If They Agree To Wait
- – If They Can’t Wait For You
- Sending Proposals
- Closing The Deal
- When A Prospective Client Isn’t Actually A Good Fit
- When Someone Just Wants To Know Your Hourly Rate / A Quote On The Spot
- When Someone Says Your Price Is To High But You Still Want To Work For Them
- When Someone Agrees To Your Proposal In Person / On The Phone
- When Someone Asks You To Shoot Something Last Minute
- When Someone Asks You To Shoot Something That You’re Not Good At / Can’t Do
- How To Handle Scope Creep
- Sending The Files
- What To Say Right After The Assignment
- When A Client Asks To Receive The RAW Files
- When You Think You Deserve More Money
- When You Won’t Be Able To Deliver The Images On Time
- When A Client Keeps Asking For Changes To Your Images
- When A Client Sends Conflicting Feedback
- When You Want Ask For An Advance
3. The Aftermath
- Asking For Testimonials
- Asking For Referrals
- When A Client Doesn’t Pay Your Invoice
- When A Client Keeps Asking For New Download Links
- When A Client Hates Your Images
- How To Apologize For Something
4. Cancelations, Angry People, Crazy Customers
- Easing The Pain
- When A Shoot Went All Wrong
- When A Client Is Rude / Angry
- When A Client Cancels An Assignment Last Minute
- When A Client Violates Your Contract
- Setting Expectations
- When Someone Asks To Be Your Assistant
- When Someone You Work With Misses A Deadline
- When Someone’s Work Isn’t Good Enough
- When Someone’s Work Is So Good You Want To Let Them Know
- Talking About Conflicts Of Interest
6. Friends & Family
- Telling Them You Can’t Work For Free
- When They Are Trying To Kill Your Dreams
7. Other Nuggets Of Gold
- When Someone Asks You To Work For Free / Exposure
- Reminding Previous Clients You Exist (And Available For Work)
- When You Want To Let Your Existing Clients Know Your Rate Will Be Increasing
- Asking Someone To Promote You
- When You’ve Lost Some / All Of The Images
“Why would anyone put themselves at jeopardy when money is on the line?”
Your 100% Money-Back Guarantee 💰
Don’t put off improving your photography business! If you’re not 100% satisfied with the playbook, let me know and I’ll give you a full refund.
About the Instructor
Hi, I’m Maarten. I believe there’s a simpler, more resilient way to create a successful photography business.
I’ve been working as a professional photographer for years, doing what I love (best job in the world anyone?) and making good money to support me and my family. I’ve taught photographers in online and offline classes for years to do the same. The articles on Photography Dominiation are read by over 8,700 photographers each weekday.
I want to help you in creating a thriving photography business, without all of the painful false starts and roadblocks I encountered when I started.
Ready To Buy?
Get everything you need to start mastering business conversations as a photographer:
Join over 1,150 other photographers and start improving your photography business now.
“Buying The Photographer’s Playbook saved me in the very first 24 hours of buying it. And thank you that I can just copy and paste the emails!”
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I buy and you release an update? Will I need to buy the new version, too?
No. You get free updates for life, sent to you by email whenever new content is available.
Can I buy a print version?
The Photographer’s Playbook is available exclusively in digital formats. This makes it easy for you to get updates whenever new plays, approaches, and problems emerge. This ensures you’ll always have the latest and greatest version of the guide.
Do you have a return policy?
Absolutely! If you’re not 100% satisfied, just contact me within 30 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
I have another question.
No problem! Just get in touch.